For better harvest. The perfect combination
Nano fertilizers – is a line of nano-sized micro elements of different compositions that are safely stored in the liquid.
Nano fertilizers used in combination with basic fertilizers significantly increase crop yields. The use of nano fertilizers also allows for a reduction in the amount of fertilizer applied, thereby reducing soil poisoning.
These effects result in a higher ROI for farmers and companies, relative to existing solutions.
Stimulates plant growth: germination and yield increases by 25-35%
Strengthens bactericidal properties
Stimulates and improves plant metabolism
Increases plant resistance to soil salinity, drought, heavy metal pollution and other adverse conditions
The science behind nano fertilizers is solidly based. The positive effects of nanoparticles on crops and soil are supported by over 1,000 scientific publications in the most prestigious journals worldwide.
Scientific journals in which relevant articles have been published include:
How it works?
Every plant needs essential elements for life and healthy growth. Nutrients divide into two groups: macro and microelements. Macroelements are usually obtained from the soil and basic fertilizers. Trace elements of the plant are also obtained from the soil and additional fertilizers containing these elements.
The composition of nano fertilizers consists entirely of nanosized particles, which allows them to penetrate plants with high efficiency, accelerating the internal reactions of the plants at all times. The main reactions affected by nano fertilizers are described below. The result is a significant increase in productivity.
Microlements and Plants
Good plant structure
• Cu promotes lignification, decreasing the susceptibility of lodging.
• Zn promotes auxin levels, which results in optimum canopy development
• Fe is important for combatting chlorosis, preventing premature leaf fall, and giving healthier, greener trees
• Mn ensures high
lignin content in the roots which increases resistance to rootinfecting pathogens
Correct grain development
• Cu in lignification enables pollen release increasing fertilization and reducing the incidence of empty
• Zn status during seed set can result in increased grain number and size
• Mg is a key component of chlorophyll; optimum supply drives photosynthetic activity in the leaf
• Mn and Zn play key roles in the production of chlorophyll and photosynthesis
• C promotes plant growth
by improving photosynthesis processes
DESIGNED FOR ROOT AND FOLIAR APPLICATION
Liquid nano-zinc complex
Liquid nano-magnesium complex
Liquid nano-copper complex
Liquid nano-iron complex
Fe, Mn, Mg, Zn, Cu
Liquid complex of nano-iron, nano-manganese, nano-magnesium, nano-zinc, and nano-copper